domingo, 26 de agosto de 2012

The Secret Diary of Arthur "Boo" Radley

Day 333
Next week is the Tom Robinson's trial, and everybody is getting prepared for it. Atticus went out last night to read in front of Maycom's Jail. Jem, Scout and Dill followed him. Four cars arrived and parked near. I was afraid something could happen to the children. It is a dangerous place. The men told Atticus to send his children home. Scout told something I couldn't hear to a man, I believe it's Mr. Cunningham. The children never left the place when told so. They were finally safe and went home with Mr Finch. 
Day 335
Tom Robinson's trial began today. People from all over the county were present. It came to my attention that Mr Raymond was there: he's too wealthy and eccentric to be part of a trial. Most of the assistants are against Tom Robinson, but Scout, as a young and innocent girl, believes in him as all the black people do. The children didn't have a place to sit and Reverend Sykes offered them to sit in the black balcony. They are safe now. Nobody's going to hurt them. Black people are very friendly. Mr Tate was called to declare.
Day 345
 Jem and Scout are on their way to school. Today is the Halloween event. Scout is dressed as a ham. Atticus is not with them and they're going through a shortcut by the bushes. I better hurry up to catch them... I knew it! Bob Ewell attacked them. They were alone in the bushes and Bob attacked them! Luckily I was in time to save them. Took them home but there was not much I could do. They finally found me. Scout was so excited to see me! I really like that girl...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario